share some thoughts

Sunday, December 11, 2005


ok it is official... roora and I are very very lazy bloggers, and our blogs are as stagnant as can be. every day i think i should write something, then go to bed instead!

i hardly have time to check on other blogs to attamen 3ala how everything is going. roora has reason to be busy i guess, her new job sends her other cities for days and everyday she comes home to sleep!

last few days i have been on a mission: saving sara! maybe i will talk about it later, fe post lewa7daha. she is a really sweet girl.

it is almost 1 am and i am sitting at the keyboard, knowing that the minute i go to bed, i am a goner. i should really go to bed now, i have work in the morning, and i have been going late quite often recently.

roora just came back from the club, and my coz. got her these cute cute slippers! and he told her not to tell anyone, lest we would all tell him to get us slippers! i think i will tell him to get me one. they are soooo cute.

since i just got a new digital camera and my new hobby is taking photos of silly things, i guess i will publish them! or some at least. the picture you see here is of the slippers i was talking about. they are very comfy.

As i write this, i get this feeling that i probably do not come across as very coherent. whatever brain cells are still awake are typing this, but not enough are up to actually grasp what i am saying. will read it tomorrow ISA and ashoof what i was doing :)

just thought to write anything, even blah blah blah, because i do miss blogging.

14 Comments:

  • At 12/11/2005 1:08 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Cool blog, check mine out!

     
  • At 12/11/2005 10:04 AM, Blogger Alina said…

    Yeah, this new camera feeling is quite familiar. Actually I take it everywhere I go, who knows, maybe I get some nice pictures...:). The slippers are indeed quite cute.

     
  • At 12/11/2005 10:16 AM, Blogger Rain said…

    :)

    Really waiting to see ur work ( i mean the pics u took).

    I'm into photography too..but didn't get my camera yet :(.

     
  • At 12/11/2005 3:01 PM, Blogger M said…

    I soooo love bedroom slippers. I currently have three pairs -- pink, fluffy, soft, oversized and very comfortable. I used to take pictures of them too, a long time ago. But must have erased them when I was running out of hard disk space.

    I even bought a few pairs for my husband. His latest are brown with cute teddy bears. I've noticed he doesn't like them much though, he-he. Oh, I don't blame him... the love of slippers isn't something all people share, lol.

    It's nice to know you appreciate bedroom slippers. I do think they're one of life's beautiful little comforts :-)

     
  • At 12/11/2005 3:25 PM, Blogger Wonderer said…

    I got a new digital Camera few months ago. However, believe it or not, I didn't use it yet, not even once. I am very lazy. Even Dalulla asked me for a photo and I am damn lazy to push the button of the camera!!!

    BTW, I was up last night while you were commenting in my blog and wanted to tell you "hellooooo, I am heeeeeere, wanna chat?" but of course it was too late, you went offline:( yalla ma3lish .7erha fi .3erha

     
  • At 12/13/2005 12:10 AM, Blogger tota said…

    a Nice Slippers ... I'm thinking to get my Own Digital Camera too :)

    so maybe u would tell us about urs brand, resolution.. stuff .. i still need to pick up :)

     
  • At 12/15/2005 12:17 AM, Blogger Me said…

    Really cute !!!

     
  • At 12/15/2005 6:13 AM, Blogger Charisma said…

    they remind of slippers i got my sister a few years ago but in blue...lol

    and btw- Dosh, i join you and roora in the lazy bloggers club :)

     
  • At 12/15/2005 10:48 AM, Blogger doshar said…

    so everyone enjoys slippers! so i am not the only one. :)

    haven't taken any more photos lately. haven't finished reading the manual yet!

    hope to get some more interesting views

     
  • At 12/15/2005 5:55 PM, Blogger Alina said…

    Forget the manual! just take the pictures! You will then need the manual to take better ones, and you will be luckier than me, I got the wrong manual and have to find and download the right one :D

     
  • At 12/15/2005 10:17 PM, Blogger doshar said…

    hey kayla, i do take pictures anyway actually, i have been to places lately, where if i take it out, it would probably get stolen in like 5 seconds!

    the wrong manual, did that before. don't worry, now EVERYTHING is on the net.

    btw, your latest photos on your views blog is are amazing! you really have photography in you.

     
  • At 12/16/2005 6:02 PM, Blogger Alina said…

    Thanks, Doshar! I always loved taking pictures, but I guess my photography classes in Journalism school helped a little! :D

     
  • At 12/16/2005 8:45 PM, Blogger LouLou said…

    Doshar,

    We do miss you & Roora around. But glad everything is going well with both of you.

    And the slippers are cute.:)

     
  • At 12/18/2005 6:04 PM, Blogger Paul said…

    Hi Doshar, guess we're in the same boat. My blog's been in near suspended animation, though I do hope to get back to regular posting sometime in the coming months.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home