share some thoughts

Monday, September 12, 2005

Paying in Kisses

Dear Sweetheart,

I can't send my salary this month, so I am sending 100 kisses.
You are my sweetheart

Your husband
Allen


His wife replied back after some days to her husband:

Dearest sweetheart,
Thanks for your 100 kisses, I am sending the expenses details.

1. The Milk man agreed on 2 kisses for one month's milk.
2. The electricity man only agreed after 7 kisses.
3. Your house owner is coming every day and taking two or three kisses instead of the rent.
4. Supermarket owner did not accept kisses only, so I have given him some other items...........
5. Other expenses 40 kisses
Please don't worry for me, I have a remaining balance of 35 kisses and I hope I can complete the month using this balance.

Shall I plan same way for next months, Please Advise !!!

Your Sweet Heart

3 Comments:

  • At 9/19/2005 5:57 PM, Blogger Alina said…

    Funny! I have seen this here, laughed my brains out, and the second day it was all around my office! It was a sign reminding me I forgot to say: thanks for cheering me up Doshar! :)

     
  • At 9/20/2005 8:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hahahaha.... so funny!

     
  • At 9/20/2005 7:14 PM, Blogger doshar said…

    glad to make you laugh Kayla. You make me laugh alot on your blog too!

    KA, nice meeitng you. glad you liked it

     

Post a Comment

<< Home