share some thoughts

Sunday, January 01, 2006

Days


Some days are just more difficult than others. And then some days are easier than others too.

Some days are more fruitful than others. Not any day is like the other. But All are days of our lives. excuse the cliche.

Today was the first day of a new year, and besara7a, i have so much to be thankful to God for, al hamdulillah. Also it is the first day of the 10 first days of al hijja. lets make the most of them!

When a day passes, that is not so good, I say al hamdulillah, it is over, may tomorow bring better fortune ISA.

when a day is particularly good, I would like to remember it, to get me through the other days.

I did not make any new year resolutions this year, but maybe one of them is starting a diary again. I found out that the blog is tough for me to pour my heart out. Once in a while maybe. Hey, but it is great to talk to all my friends! The best thing i got out of this blog is meeting some very nice people in this world.

Note to all: Enjoy the new year, and relax.

4 Comments:

  • At 1/02/2006 12:47 PM, Blogger doshar said…

    happy new year Irina!

     
  • At 1/03/2006 11:39 PM, Blogger Id it is said…

    Bloggging is indeed a great way to meet people from across nations as a result of which individual horizons get broadened.
    Happy New Year!

     
  • At 1/04/2006 5:22 AM, Blogger Alina said…

    I will try to take this advice of yours Doshar:
    when a day is particularly good, I would like to remember it, to get me through the other days.

    Please receive my belated wishes for a wonderful year! I was out of the country, so please forgive me! :)

     
  • At 1/04/2006 8:26 PM, Blogger doshar said…

    id it is: happy new year. yeah you know what i am talking about.

    kayla... hey happy new year girl!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home