share some thoughts

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Why?

I see news like .this in the news, and my heart aches. Being kidnapped can be one of the most horrifying experiences there are. And why? for what benefit are these innocent hostages taken? How can there be honour in such an act?

My heart and prayers go out to him and his family. May God help him out of this. God help him and us.. and forgive us. Amen

La ilaha illa anta sub7anak, inna konna min al zalemeen

wa 7asbona Allah we ne3ma Al wakil.

2 Comments:

  • At 2/10/2006 12:47 PM, Blogger roora said…

    it broke my heart this morning, how horifying ? innocent people should be not be taken for others' faults. I cant generalize on all the palestines as we require people not to generalize, but why ?

    May God help him ameen and his family

     
  • At 2/11/2006 10:32 AM, Blogger LouLou said…

    Doshar,

    Ameen. I don't think they will hurt him. Inshallah he will return home safely.

    I feel sad for the Palestinians though. This lawlessness & all these factions. You'd think a people involved in a struggle for independance would stick together & have some coherent strategy.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home